*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304207-SV-Shrinking-Virus/cid/F8LNPNC3K-Had-the-virus-and-is-now-shrunk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by shadow
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fantasy · #2304207
How would society respond to a virus that shrinks people?
This choice: Had the virus and is now shrunk  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Had the virus and is now shrunk

    by: shadow
Tammy Brooks: The SV has left Tammy about a foot tall. While her husband Seth takes on a fuller load, Tammy navigates, becoming a mini-mom. Join Tammy as she balances parental power with her two daughters, eight-year-old Haley and two-year-old Sara.

Jesse Peters: Jesse has always been a tough motorcycle-riding guy who never had much need or want for a family. However, the SV has left Peter the size of an infant and has been assigned to his sister Heather, now his caregiver. Peter has to deal with his nephew Jeremy (11) and niece Mandy (5), who now see him as a baby brother.

Kathleen Brewer: A former weightlifting champion, Kathleen has been reduced to a mere ten inches tall. As she adjusts to her reduced stature, Kathleen notices that many shrinkees could use athletics training to navigate their new lives. Will Kathleen find a way to help the shrinkee community in her way?

Jordan Henderson: Jordan used to be the star of a TV show where he’d perform. Now, having been reduced to only a few inches tall, will Jordan’s thrill-seeking be diminished by the shrinking virus or propelled to new heights?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tammy Brooks

*Noteb*
2. Jesse Peters

*Noteb*
3. Kathleen Brewer

*Noteb*
4. Jordan Henderson

*Noteb*
5. More Options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadow (UN: cartoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304207-SV-Shrinking-Virus/cid/F8LNPNC3K-Had-the-virus-and-is-now-shrunk