*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304281-Heros-Paradise/cid/EXHTPVKH2-Finally-a-Vacation
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2304281
Ever Hero deserves Fun
This choice: Dick Grayson (Nightwing)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Finally a Vacation

    by: Secptor
Dick was in pain but also not in pain. His conscious seemed to floated in an endless void. He tried to remember how or why he was here. He barely remember anything at all at this point. As he continued to float, images and memories slowly came back. He was fighting off a group of villains by himself. He wanted to wait for backup but they had some kind of super bomb. He was able to defeat the villains but they activated the bomb. He couldn't remember was he able to diffuse the bomb in time. Suddenly there was a bright flash of light. Dick landed on something hard and cold. Yet, he could feel a warm light. He slowly opened his eyes and stood up.

It did take him a few seconds to focus his eyes. He calmly looked at his surroundings. He was in some kind of temple, as the walls where made out of white marble. There was several statues of man, all in heroic posses. He didn't recognize any of them.

"Diana would sure like this place." Said Dick, as this place looked like some ancient Greek temple. Suddenly there was a bright flash of light. Dick shield his eyes. When the light faded, his jaw dropped. Standing in front of him was a gorgeous and voluptuous woman with log blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a white robe that did little to hide her amazing figure.

"Welcome Richard Grayson, I'm Minerva, the goddess of heroes. If you still wondering if you where able to diffuse that bomb. Then the answer is yes." Said Minerva, smiling.

Dick was some what relieved to hear that. Of course he would like to know where he's at as well.

"If you wondering, you are at Hero's Paradise. An island pocket dimension I created. Here heroes from across the multiverse are brought here after an epic heroic deed. Here they may rest and enjoy themselves. Each one is given a mansion just for them for them and any female friends they like to bring here. The island every kind of environment, beaches, mountains, forest and many other. Hero City is in the center, here there are countless arenas, stores and anything a hero could want." Said Minerva, smiling.

Dick was a little bit overwhelmed by this, so he silently nodded.

"Here." Said Minerva, as she snapped her fingers. A table appeared in Dick's hands.

"This tablet contains a complete map of the island and everything on it. It also your personal transporting to your hero's mansion and will let you and any friends you bring here to teleport around the island. It also acts as you hero I.D. and let's you buy anything you want from any store or place on the island." Said Minerva, smiling.

Dick started looking thru the tablet.

"I hope you enjoy your stay here." Said Minerva, before vanishing in a flash of light.

What happened next ?

Option 1: Dick decided to bring some friends here
(A.N. only females are allow to be brought here)
(R.C. on who and up to five)

Option 2: Dick decided to check to teleport to his mansion.

Option 3: Dick decided to look around Hero City

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Option 1

*Noteb*
2. Option 2

*Noteb*
3. Option 3

*Noteb*
4. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Secptor (UN: sapphireninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Secptor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304281-Heros-Paradise/cid/EXHTPVKH2-Finally-a-Vacation