*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Character
  2. INTRODUCTION
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304889-KARMA-SWAP/cid/L3MKCG9LS-Character
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by cris89
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2304889
Karmic body swa
This choice: TWO BROTHERS  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Character

    by: cris89
In an upper-class residential area in New York, there lived 2 brothers as different and contrary as day and night, the eldest was called Ian and the youngest was Marc, the older brother was 18 years old and the younger was 17, both were in their first year. year at Columbia University as a medical student, Marc managed to enter thanks to his excellent grades in high school and in Ian's case it was thanks to his parent's money.
This was the only thing the two brothers had in common, what differentiated them was the following:
to. Ian was an athletic boy of 6.6 feet, who went to his home gym every morning where he did weight lifting, sit-ups and exercises that allowed him to increase his biceps and triceps, this exercise made Ian develop a muscular body and Attractiveness that made both men and women melt, Ian had black hair, a face without any physical defect (without a trace of acne), all this made him a very attractive man. On the outside he was an angel, but on the inside his personality was not so desirable, he was an egocentric boy, who discriminated and humiliated people who were not of his social status, he also despised people who he physically considered ugly and graceless, Ian He grew up this way due to the education he received from his parents who considered that physical beauty was the most important thing. He did this way of treating other people with his own brother Marc. Ian was a totally heterosexual boy, who enjoyed sex without commitment. For Ian, love and being with a partner were for ridiculous and old-fashioned people. Another characteristic that made Ian's personality unpleasant was the homophobia he felt towards homosexual people. The only person who was there for Ian was his best friend from high school named Dylan, who kept a big secret.
b. Marc, unlike Ian, was barely 5.2 feet tall. Marc had an average build, neither so fat nor so athletic. Marc was a young book lover who liked to spend long hours in the library. Marc, despite being born in a cradle of gold, he was a kind boy, with a big heart, who treated all people equally without thinking if they were rich or poor, Marc, unlike Ian, needed glasses to see, Marc during his adolescence suffered from Acne which It caused his face to still suffer its effects. Marc, unlike his brother, did not spend long hours in the gym, for that reason he did not have a body as muscular and as graceful as his brother. Since he was little, Marc suffered from the contempt of his parents who They were humiliated for being a nerd and not being attractive, for his parents Marc had stained the family name with mud, for that reason Marc decided to get ahead and show his parents that he could do great things, apart from that since he was a child his brother He hit him and bullied him at school, for being, according to his brother, a loser, at school while Marc was a nerd and a social outcast for his classmates, who were people just as narcissistic as his parents and brother, Ian was the most popular and attractive boy in high school who was also the team's quarterback. Marc discovered from the age of 14 that, unlike his brother, he was attracted to boys. He discovered it thanks to Dylan, his brother's best friend. For Marc, Dylan was his impossible love, which could never happen, because because Dylan also bullied and humiliated Marc. Marc, unlike his brother, discovered the secret that Dylan was hiding, Marc, as he was a person who respected other people's private lives, never revealed it.
After having talked about these two brothers, we will now talk about Dylan who will be in this conflict that will soon develop. Dylan was a wealthy boy, who was very attractive and athletic, Dylan, like Ian, thought that people's value was in his appearance for that reason, Dylan along with his best friend humiliated the people they considered losers. Dylan had a fake girlfriend before society, who was there to pretend the secret that Dylan had always hidden for fear of what people would say and that was that he was homosexual, Dylan was madly in love with his best friend Ian, who knew perfectly well that he would never I could reciprocate that love.

You have the following choices:

1. Ian makes a sorceress angry

*Noteb*
2. Ian and Marc have a fight in a restaurant

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cris89 (UN: cris97663 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
cris89 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2304889-KARMA-SWAP/cid/L3MKCG9LS-Character