*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jessica’s House
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2305761-Vore-Interactive-Story/cid/UYSXKR7VX-Jessicas-House
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2305761
Follow a girl named Chloe as she escapes or becomes dinner
This choice: Her friend Jessica’s house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Jessica’s House

    by: Charlie WhisperRunner
She walked down the street to Jessica’s house. She got a message from her wanting to have her come over. Chloe accepted and that’s where she went. Her blonde hair flowed in the wind as it blown straight at her. Her hazel eyes shined from the reflection of the sun.

She soon arrives at Jessica’s mansion and gently pushes the front gate open and heads to the door. She knocks and rings the door bell. She waited a moment before Jessica opened the door. She leaned against the wall looking at Chloe up and down.

“Well look who it is.” Jessica smirked. Jessica wore a very sexy black dress today with her black high heels. Chloe couldn’t stop staring at her breast as they were bigger than hers. Chloe blushes and meets Jessica’s eyes. “I’m here!” Chloe smiled softly. Jessica quickly grabbed Chloe’s hand and dragged her inside closing the door behind them.

The mansion was huge compared to Chloe’s tiny home. It was beautiful and well cleaned. “Where’s your butler today?” Chloe asks while Jessica snatches Chloe’s bag and hangs it up. “Oh he is on vacation so it’s just us today!” She smiled. Chloe nodded as the two stood there awkwardly staring at each other.

“So- where do you want to go?” Jessica asks. “I’m not sure where do you want to go?” Chloe returns the question back. Jessica groans playfully and crosses her arms. “Don’t return the question to me that’s not quite fair.” Chloe chuckled and said, “Well how about we…”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. To your bedroom!”

*Noteb*
2. To your kitchen!”

*Noteb*
3. To your bathroom!”

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Charlie WhisperRunner (UN: charliechan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Charlie WhisperRunner has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2305761-Vore-Interactive-Story/cid/UYSXKR7VX-Jessicas-House