*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A day at the festival
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2306142-The-Power-Up-Festival/cid/Y3NPQJZ26-A-day-at-the-festival
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2306142
The Mario girls go to a festival with strange powerups, including some... kinky ones.
Chapter #1

A day at the festival

    by: agent cheiftain
Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, and Pauline were out on a trip to the Power-Up festival, a special event held every year in New Donk City where Power-Ups from all over the world were featured. However, after a while, they got bored of all of the usual power ups. That's when Pauline informed them of a... special corner of the festival, which had more... interesting power ups. Peach decided to be the first one to try one of them. "Really, I never thought of you as the adventurous type, Peach." Daisy snarked. Peach scoffed. "Look, if you got kidnapped as much as I have, you'd want a little change, too." Which power up did she try?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 agent cheiftain (UN: agentj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
agent cheiftain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2306142-The-Power-Up-Festival/cid/Y3NPQJZ26-A-day-at-the-festival