*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aether the Traveler
  2. Liyue
  3. Hello Teyvat
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307026-Genshin-Impact-TGTFBody-Swap/cid/ALHZB9MPH-Aether-the-Traveler
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by None
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2307026
Have fun in the world of Teyvat
This choice: You  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Aether the Traveler

    by: Devano
Aether let out an anxious sigh, filled with nervousness and determination as he stood on one of the many mountain tops of Guyun Stone Forest, knowing that he was on the verge of the next stage of his long journey. Aether had been exploring the land of Teyvat for months, searching many nations for any trace of his lost sister, accidentally getting involved with numerous other affairs on the way during his quest before being directed to the next nation. Aether need to make some preparation first and headed to city gate ,gliding down before he encounter 3 chest right below and decide to make a detour and grab some free loot , but the closer he get to the chest he feels ominous feeling . Aether stand directly in front of the chests ,this is not ordinary chests all 3 chests glowing with elements . Aether very cautious stand guard before he choose......

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Cryo Chest

*Noteb*
2. Electro Chest

*Noteb*
3. Geo Chest

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Devano (UN: devana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
None has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2307026-Genshin-Impact-TGTFBody-Swap/cid/ALHZB9MPH-Aether-the-Traveler