*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meeting the witch
  2. Witch next door
  3. The Cause
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309877-Victim-of-a-transformation/cid/XJ976HGZW-Meeting-the-witch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #2309877
You and others end up transformed in someway
This choice: Matthew meets the witch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Meeting the witch

    by: Hobbitking
"You must be my new neighbour." Matthew jumped out of his skin when he saw the pale blonde hair woman dressed in black standing by the worn down fence. Matthew looked at the woman for a second and gave her a polite smile, he wasn't expecting someone so beautiful to live next door. "I'm Samantha..." she gave him a polite smile as she reached out her hand for him to shake.

"Matthew," he returned the courtesy as he walked up to shake her hand. He found it could to the touch, and felt shivers up his spine. While Samantha looked quite nice, something in him told him to run.

"Problem?" Samantha tilted her head as Matthew withdrew his hand. He looked down at it and back at her.

"Not at all.." Matthew didn't exactly lie but he didn't know what the problem was.

"Good..." she gave him a fake smile. "I don't like problematic neighbours..." it sounded like a threat and that's because it was.

Matthew thought to himself that she was going to be the problematic one. Just as he finished thinking it she made a slight noise as if she had heard him.

"You might be fun..." Samantha smirked. "Not sure about the other three though. I guess we'll wait and see." She then looked at Matthew like he was prey...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hobbitking (UN: hobbitking90 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hobbitking has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309877-Victim-of-a-transformation/cid/XJ976HGZW-Meeting-the-witch