*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309879-Cub-wrestling-Ring/cid/H4MFS42RW-The-Match-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2309879
Follow a cub into a wrestling ring with an adult and see if they can come out victorious.
This choice: You are groped in the corner of the ring  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Match Begins

    by: Lmao23550
Hearing the bell ring, I immediately start backing up away from the bull. This guy is gonna destroy me but only if he catches me. I just have to stay awake for 5 minutes and I win and hopefully I can get out of here. The bull matches my steps as continue walking backwards. I only realize my mistake after my back touches the turnbuckle and I have nowhere else to go and the bull grins as he corners me.

I press myself closer to the turnbuckle praying for some kind of miracle, but it never comes as my arm is pulled and I'm turned around to where my back is to the bull. He touches my butt and gropes me aggressively as I'm pressed up against the turnbuckle. I hear his grunts of satisfaction as he gets up right behind me and lifts me to line up my butt with his crotch. Thankfully we both have clothing on but he grinds and humps me continuously. The crowd is eating this up and I can't do anything but try and resist any more of his advances.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Destroyer decides to hump somewhere else

*Noteb*
2. The Destroyer decides no more foreplay

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lmao23550 (UN: looneyooneyo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lmao23550 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309879-Cub-wrestling-Ring/cid/H4MFS42RW-The-Match-Begins