*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309879-Cub-wrestling-Ring/cid/VTSZF323R-The-Match-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2309879
Follow a cub into a wrestling ring with an adult and see if they can come out victorious.
This choice: The bulls plunges his tongue down your throat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Match Begins

    by: Lmao23550
Watching the bull approach me scares me to the core. I am frozen in place as he finally reaches. He smiles and grabs me in a bearhug squeezing tightly. I gasp for air and then cough noticing a scent around the bull. It smell of a heavy musk and sweat and I realize that the bull wasn't covered in oil. That is just his sweat and now I'm covered in it, gross! The bull continues squeezing me very tightly and it's harder and harder for me to catch my breath. I am on the verge of blacking out when the squeezing stop. I am seeing stars and I am barely limp in his grasp when I see his face close to mine. His breath stinks and I cringe away from him. He is strong enough to hold me with one hand so he uses his other hand to bring my face to his and kissed me deeply.
I have never been kissed before so I am immediately overwhelmed. I feel his tongue going as far into my mouth as possible and exploring everything it touches. It's long enough to when he decides it time, he sticks it as far into my throat as he can, the audience sees my throat bulge out and I can't breathe whatsoever. He pulls out of my throat only to stick it back in again. Everytime he pulls out I make a gasp for air and he sees that as an opportunity to go back in again. Spit dripping down our mouths and once again, I am on the verge of blacking out when he stops and I'm dropped to the ground. I happen to have seen the clock and it says there are still 3 minutes and 56 seconds left.
I don't know how much longer I can do this.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Destroyer has had enough and decides to finish the match

*Noteb*
2. The Destroyer wants to play some more

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lmao23550 (UN: looneyooneyo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lmao23550 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309879-Cub-wrestling-Ring/cid/VTSZF323R-The-Match-Begins