*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A brief introduction to the Empire
  2. Morning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309970-Conjoined-Future/cid/R3P392YKK-A-brief-introduction-to-the-Empire
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2309970
In a futuristic (>2050 year) world, conjoined people enjoy their lives......
This choice: A vast interstellar empire.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A brief introduction to the Empire

    by: claymore
It is the year 2250, the world of mankind has expanded to the frontiers of the galaxy, and as mankind continues to explore the universe, mankind itself continues to change. Due to the effects of unknown cosmic rays, the number of males and females in newborns has dropped to almost 1:10,000(M:F), and since male humans are too fragile for cosmic voyages, males are naturally protected and seldom seen in the public, and it is rumored that many males have become completely conjoined to the female body. Because of this, a third gender has emerged: the Futanari, which are females who possess one or more male organs in order to keep the human race reproducing, and most futanari are 'rewards', granted by the government to the best females. Of course, the third gender, the Futanari, very few are born genetically. In addition to gender, humans have become Conjoined People. In order to adapt to long cosmic voyages and possible outbreaks of combat with extraterrestrial beings, in 2050, the Unified Federation of Earth implanted segments code-named 'MULTI' into the genes of all humans, which would have given all the new humans that were born plural heads, arms, legs, or other organs, at least conjoined twins, which would help them to rotate through life's activities. 200 years later, as humans had largely conquered the galaxy, they were modifying their bodies more and more, with many aristocrats and high-ranking ministers possessing more than ten heads and ten upper bodies to adapt to the complexity of their affairs, and many of them merging with a variety of other species to specialize in a particular way. fused with various other species, thus specializing their hobbies or specialties in a certain area. Centaurs, catmen, werewolves, and serpents can be found everywhere, while certain higher-order draconians, hydras, or fusions with extraterrestrials also exist in some numbers.
Of course, this has nothing to do with young Lily, Chloe and Grace, who are just coming of age and have plenty of time to choose their future. Right now, contrary to what humans call 'continuous work through plural consciousness', Chloe is busy waking up her two sisters who are still in a deep sleep and don't want to wake up. After all, today was--
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 claymore (UN: hguc1144 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
claymore has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2309970-Conjoined-Future/cid/R3P392YKK-A-brief-introduction-to-the-Empire