*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312966-Foot-Fiend-Interactive-Stories/cid/HLZN6MQ7Y-Ben-the-Foot-Guy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2312966
Foot Fiends (Werewolves with foot fetishes)
This choice: Message that bastard about the video!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ben the Foot Guy

    by: shadowbox22000
I drove home with my bare feet on the pedal of my car. My soles were so sensitive to all the vibrations. I had to keep myself extremely composed in order to contain my ANGER towards the bastard Ben!!!

God he’s such a weirdo, he’s been that way since we knew each other in grade school. I should’ve know he had a thing for feet. He was drooling that time I decided to wear sandals freshman year of college.

I quickly put on my slippers to keep my big stompers hidden. If I could I’d keep them hidden forever, especially my ugly toes!

I got on IMessage on my Mac and sent that bastard the longest fucking message of all time, calling him literally every expletive in the book. It only took that creep seconds to respond.

Ben: Ooops ;)

Kaitlyn: That’s all you have to say foot boy!?

Ben: The guys on the forum said that video was supposed to give any girl who watches it a foot fetish. I didn’t know it was going to make your toes burst out of your shoes. Tho that’s pretty sexy too :))))

Kaitlyn: Fuck you Ben!! You know I have a job rite? I have to be around a bunch of college girls who wear sandals! I can’t be lusting for their feet while TAing for this class!

Ben: That sounds like heaven!

Kaitlyn: IT WAS… I mean, gross!!!!

Ben: Looks like someone can’t help themselves lol.

Kaitlyn: This is your fault you creep!!! Get over and help me get rid of this curse!!!

Ben: Whatever, I’ll be rite over ;)))

(What happens when Ben arrives? Does legitimately try to cure her of her curse? Or does he have something more fiendish in mind?)

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Help Her!

*Noteb*
2. Something Fiendish!

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 shadowbox22000 (UN: shadowboxx2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadowbox22000 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2312966-Foot-Fiend-Interactive-Stories/cid/HLZN6MQ7Y-Ben-the-Foot-Guy