*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. meeting with Peter
  2. The beginning of a big mistake
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313800-an-ant-with-wrong-plans/cid/YKC7WZQ4W-meeting-with-Peter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Pgt
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2313800
An inventor ant tries to befriend his 12-year-old human neighbor
This choice: meeting with Peter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

meeting with Peter

    by: Pgt
Peter sits at the desk and entertains himself with his cell phone, this is my chance, I approach him and connect my Vomach. I start talking to see if he can understand me, first I just say his name. As soon as I do it I notice a reaction from the child.


Yes who is he? Peter says looking around his room but seeing no one, he strangely thought he heard my name.

Being very excited that my invention works, I call him again, this time I don't stop just by calling him, I tell him that I am at his desk, I am an ant who has invented a system to talk to humans, I immediately see that his eyes are fixed It gives me chills.

Wow, is that you? What are you talking about? Really? If you're just an ant, how do you do it? I didn't know you were so smart.

Peter is very intrigued to be able to talk to an ant. He wants to know everything about them and how they survive being so small.

Ant tells him everything he has done to get here, the time it took him to develop the Vomach, everything he had to walk and the fact that he had to run away from home to find a human friend, the Little Ant is so excited that her plan worked so well that she doesn't notice the change in Peter's face until he starts talking.

Don't you think you were a bit foolish leaving knowing you won't be able to come back?
Where will you live now? And what you say about making a human friend, you don't mean me, right? Don't be offended, you're nice at talking and all that and it's cool to talk to an ant but being friends with an ant isn't one of the things I need, we're too different, you're too small, we'll never be able to play anything together or have fun without You are in great danger of dying, the talk we are having is fine and don't be scared, I'm not going to say anything to you but you've been lucky, maybe some other child wouldn't have treated you like me and now you would be dead.

You freeze thinking about everything the child was telling you about the mess you've gotten yourself into and knowing that now you can't go back to your home or live alone, you start looking for an alternative, you decide that the best thing is to find a safe place where spend the night and tomorrow calmly think about what to do, you talk to Peter again and ask him if he knows of any safe place where you can spend the night and tomorrow see what you are going to do from now on.

I know many safe places, but they are safe for me, for you I don't know, that's complicated, now we are in my room, which is one of the safest places in the world for me, but for you I imagine it is not, even though I know that If you are here you will always have to be careful, if you want I can let you enter a jar or something like that so you can spend the night, although I don't know about you but I wouldn't like to be locked in a jar, you'll see.

Ugh, this kid doesn't give me many options, the jar thing might be fine to spend the night, it's a closed space, yes, and with no escape but also safe, you tell Peter that you don't mind spending a night in the jar, but can he please? take out tomorrow.

Peter picks up a jar and goes to you, you go in and he puts the lid on.

Now we have to find a place to hide, Peter thinks and realizes that he doesn't want it to be visible in case someone comes into his room, to see if they are going to think that he is just hanging out or that he collects insects... taking a quick look Looking at his room he quickly finds the perfect place, the laundry basket has a lid and nothing can be seen on the walls, it's great he thinks to himself.

You see that Peter goes to a basket, it is on the side of his room, he opens the lid and lets you fall inside with the jar, it is dark and you quickly notice a horrible smell, taking advantage of the fact that the lid is still open you notice and you see that you are surrounded by used clothes, dirty socks, used gym pants, underpants... you quickly tell Peter that you don't want to be here but he tells you that it is the best place so that no one can find you, you see that He bends over and takes off the socks he is wearing, letting them fall to cover you well so that your jar is not visible anywhere.

You have the following choices:

1. Peter feels sorry for you and changes his mind

*Noteb*
2. you stay there at night

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pgt (UN: ptky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pgt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2313800-an-ant-with-wrong-plans/cid/YKC7WZQ4W-meeting-with-Peter