*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wash, Rinse, Repeat
  2. A Nice, Relaxing Bath
  3. Teen (13-17)
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314922-Naked-Adventures/cid/SZ99R8C84-Wash-Rinse-Repeat
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #2314922
Girls of all ages go on adventures sans clothing. Requesting additions
This choice: Wash, rinse, repeat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Wash, Rinse, Repeat

    by: Fraught-With-Safety
She grabbed her loofah and squeezed a glob of jojoba body wash into it, then sat up tall to wash her top half. She begrudgingly got out of the water just long enough to scrub her midsection, before returning to a mostly submerged position to do her legs. The loofah felt amazing, and she massaged her heels and calves while she scoured. She dipped her head under again, making sure her hair was completely saturated, then grabbed the shampoo. She took her time with that, knowing full well that her hair would be a snarly mess if she half-assed her hair care routine. She rinsed that off and grabbed the bottle of conditioner. It felt light, so she shook it and evaluated the reaction inside. There might be enough in there to do the job.

Besides, she didn't really want to walk on slippery feet to the cabinet to retrieve a new bottle. She squeezed out every last drop and did what she could. She accidentally smeared some on her eyebrow, and she softly swore and closed the eye, lest she get a stinging surprise. With both eyes closed now, she massaged her scalp until her hair began feeling more like hair and less like twine.

Suddenly, her eyelids brightened with a blue light, like when she fell asleep with the TV on. She opened her good eye and managed to say, "What the hell," before there was a gigantic flash of light and she felt weightless.

The weightlessness lasted for more than a second, just long enough for her to flail her arms in an attempt to grab something to catch her fall, until she landed hard on her tailbone. She cried out as the air was forced out of her lungs. Her head spun, she was half-blinded by conditioner, and her ass hurt.

What the hell happened? Had she fallen out of the tub?

She was on her hands and knees, but not on the soft bath mat. It felt like... grass?

She snapped open the good eye and saw grass, dirt, a couple flowers.

Her head swam, and suddenly she was nauseous. Somewhere inside that noggin of hers, it occurred to her that perhaps she had struck her head when she fell out of the tub, maybe bashing it on the porcelain.

A weird smell caught in her nostrils. The smell of... dirt?

She opened her eye, and found herself seated in a flowery meadow. Surrounding the meadow were dozens of purple willow trees and small birch trees. But instead of leaves, these birch trees had dandelion tufts atop them.

Concussion, she decided. Had to be a concussion.

A bird with four wings flew overhead, which reinforced her concussion theory.

There was buzzing nearby, and Erika spied a couple of bees collecting nectar. They were very familiar bees, looking much like the bees she was well acquainted with... except they were the size of her fist.

"What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu -- OH MY GOD!" She tried covering up, but there was no towel, no wash cloth, even the damn loofah was gone. The only thing she could use to cover her breasts were her arms, so she gave herself the biggest hug and hoped to hell her knees obscured other things.

Walking toward her, and only about 15 feet away, was the cutest boy she had ever seen.

Except for the antennae sprouting from his forehead. That was weird.

And he was also nude.

"Where the hell am I?" she called to no one. Then panic set in, and she opened her eye -- only to be gently reminded that conditioner does not belong in there.

"Aaaaaaaaaah!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The boy is friendly

*Noteb*
2. The boy does not trust her

*Noteb*
3. Erika runs blindly

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fraught-With-Safety (UN: no2freakshow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NudityForever has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2314922-Naked-Adventures/cid/SZ99R8C84-Wash-Rinse-Repeat