*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315371-Vore-College/cid/CDK8SYHN9-A-New-Day
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2315371
Do your best not to get nommed or crushed as a tiny in this vore college.
Chapter #1

A New Day

    by: DeAngelo
Your name is Emily Season, and you've been at Sicilian College for the past couple months. You were studying heavily for an assignment that was due tomorrow, but looking at your phone you'd noticed it was already two hours past midnight. Bags were no doubt forming under your eyes at this point and you figured that you'd done the best you could and at this rate you wouldn't be able to function in the morning if you stayed up any longer. Your roomie Jessica Ollin was already asleep. Luckily for you she wasn't a very loud snorer, and tended to sleep on her side. She had brown hair, but she'd dyed it black, and beneath her closed eyelids was a set of dark brown eyes. You definitely couldn't complain about her as a roommate. She often kept to herself, and from what you could tell she was a bit of nerd. She hardly bothered you though which was all that really mattered.

You close the book you had been so thoroughly studying for the past couple hours and slide into the comfort of bed, not even bothering to change into any jammies. Just as nearly as your head hits the pillow do you fall asleep, into a deep and welcoming slumber. It was one of your better nights of rest, you felt a deep feeling of warmth and comfort within the blanket surrounding you. In fact, even as you felt your conscious returning to you, it felt like even your head had been surrounded in its warmth.

You opened your eyes, and it was as though nothing changed at all. Darkness clouded your vision. You could feel the blanket on top of you and the air you were taking into your lungs felt stale and uncomfortably warm. You threw your arms up assuming you had just thrown your blanket over your head in your sleep, but besides your hands sinking into the blanket's material, it hardly budged. What was going on?

You began to panic and began scrambling to get it off of you. Eventually, looking up, you notice a slight ray of light and... your pillow? Your unusually large pillow. Feeling around you, you realize the ground around you was entirely made up of your mattress. Luckily, while you can't quite manage to move the mass of blanket off you, it is rather weightless and easy to move through as you begin making your way towards the light at the end of the tunnel. Surely this was all some bizarre dream within a dream? You finally make it to the end, and pull yourself out from under your suddenly massive blanket. You look around you, your eyes taking a moment to adjust to the light, but eventually you come to realize that what you're looking at is the biggest structure you've ever seen.

Your dorm room, but it's around... let's say... a million times the size of what it was last night. Your eyes widen in horror. Had the room grown or you shrunk? Was this all a practical joke? You remember your earlier dream theory and move to pinch your arm as hard as you can. Youch! Yep, definitely not a dream. Then how could this be? You need to find help you realize. You look over towards Jessica's bed from across the room and see she's no longer there. Not surprising considering she went to bed before you. You suddenly get an idea, an ingenious one that'll surely save you from this predicament! Your phone. Your desk happens to be very wide in length, making it rather close to your bed and Jessica's as a result. On the edge of it very near to your bed was where your phone lay.

You can simply text Jessica of your unusual situation, and hopefully figure out whatever this is. You move to the side of your bed. The jump is certainly plausible thanks to your desk being slightly below level of your plump mattress. Still, you do feel a hint of anxiety at the thought of attempting it. Do you make the jump? Or do you perhaps climb down and try to figure this out another way?

You have the following choices:

1. Jump

*Noteb*
2. Climb Down

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DeAngelo (UN: deangelo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DeAngelo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315371-Vore-College/cid/CDK8SYHN9-A-New-Day