*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Konoha
  2. How it all begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315523-Little-Snatcher-Naruto-Edition/cid/W8KMNZ2TQ-Konoha
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2315523
Based off the game Little Snatcher by Kanahebi, but with Naruto characters instead.
This choice: Konoha  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Konoha

    by: IssunMikey
After hours of flying, Naruto eventually had fallen asleep until he felt that the capsule was falling and Naruto suddenly felt weightless, until he felt the capsule suddenly crash onto the ground and saw the capsule was then forced open by the impact.

After getting his bearings, Naruto began to slowly crawl out of the capsule and when he was fully out of the capsule, he stood up to have a look around the area where the bird had dropped the capsule.

Naruto saw that he was now back in Konoha. Naruto thought this was good luck on his part as he thought he could go to his friends or Granny Tsunade for help, but then he thought would they even recognize him with his current condition?

Naruto pondered this thought for a moment before thinking of how else things could get any worse, he then caught sight of his body in the bright, actually reflective surface of the capsule. Clearly, that redheaded giantess must've somehow had done it to mess with the Uzumaki even further.

As Naruto looked at his reflection, he saw that his newfound, synthetic body had tousled pale blonde hair, with thin eyebrows, a very pale skin complexion, golden eyes with slitted pupils like a snake, and pronounced cheekbones. Other than that, he was completely bare naked.

What annoyed Naruto the most was between the skin tone and eyes, and even in somewhat of the facial structure with his cheekbones, he looked almost like Orochimaru. Not exactly like him, but close enough to be seen as related to the snake themed bastard... This would certainly make convincing the people of Konoha who he was so much harder then he would have liked....

Then suddenly, he felt the ground start to shake as he tried to keep his balance until he saw someone's gigantic foot heading towards his direction, this made Naruto quickly jump out of the way before he was crushed by the foot as it slammed onto the ground with a thunderous slam before another foot flew over him.

Naruto then saw more gigantic sets of feet coming toward him and it was then he realized he was dropped off in the village market area where practically everyone walked through!

Naruto jumped, dodged and evaded every foot that was about to stomp on him until someone's foot unknowingly kicked him into the air and Naruto couldn't figure out what was happening until he crash landed somewhere, when Naruto recovered, he soon saw where he was now and he saw that he was right in front of...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 IssunMikey (UN: tinymikey at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
IssunMikey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2315523-Little-Snatcher-Naruto-Edition/cid/W8KMNZ2TQ-Konoha