*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The First Change
  2. Just the Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316523-Cursed-by-a-Witch/cid/HW4C82TKJ-The-First-Change
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Young Adult · #2316523
John gets cursed to take on unwanted traits women around him have
This choice: John and his mom eat breakfast together  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The First Change

    by: Maxsmith102117
Already having pushed the encounter with the woman out of his mind, John walked downstairs for breakfast. He was greeted with a large stack of pancakes and bacon.

“Good morning honey,” his mom said, “I made a lot so don’t be shy.”

“I’m not that hungry mom, I think I’ll just have a bowl of cereal” John replied.

“Oh alright” John’s mother said disappointed, “I wish I was able to eat as little as you do everyday. I’d probably lose a few pounds” Sarah said half jokingly before turning around to continue washing the dishes.

Suddenly John felt a massive wave of hunger come over him. It was almost as if he’d never eaten a day in his life. He quickly sat down and started devouring everything on the kitchen table making sure to not leave a single crumb. Once he was finished John leaned back in his chair and put his hand over his now slightly swollen stomach.

John’s mom turned back around surprised to see that John had actually finished everything she made.

“I guess someone was more hungry than they thought” she said to him with a grin.

“I guess so, one second I wasn’t that hungry and then suddenly I was starving. I must have misjudged myself” John replied.

Neither person was aware that Sarah’s comment was the actual reason of John’s new hunger.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Maxsmith102117 (UN: maxsmith102117 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maxsmith102117 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2316523-Cursed-by-a-Witch/cid/HW4C82TKJ-The-First-Change