*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Western animation.
  2. Let's get it started!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2318561-Omni-Fictional-Crossovers/cid/NYTKPG7Y7-Western-animation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2318561
The Ultimate Crossovers
This choice: Western animation  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Western animation.

    by: las moras
Miko the gamer (Glitch Techs X The Gamer: by Sangyoung Seong)
Miko Kubota's life becomes a videogame not by working for Hinobi Games but by being given the power of The Gamer and discovering the supernatural world of the abyss hidden behind everyday life.

Luz's infinite adventure (The Owl house X Infinite Dendrogram)
The year is 2043 and Luz Noceda joins the full-dive VRMMO Infinite Dendrogram in hopes of living of fantasy adventure she's always dreamed of.

Dungeon Crawler Keith (Voltron: Legendary Defender X Dungeon Crawler Carl)
Without warning, in an instant, all human civilization comes to an end and the planet Earth is seized by the interstellar Syndicate to be mined of all valuable resources. The surviving humans are offered a choice: eke out a living somehow from what remains, or enter the World Dungeon, where a live audience will watch as they battle through eighteen floors to reclaim their planet.

Our lives as preteen robots (My Life as a Teenage Robot X Powerpuff girls)
The Powerpuff girls aren't superpowered biological beings but a trio of hyper advanced androids.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Miko the gamer.

*Noteb*
2. Luz's infinite adventure.

*Noteb*
3. Dungeon Crawler Keith.

*Noteb*
4. Our lives as preteen robots.

*Noteb*
5. More choices.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 las moras (UN: ohshc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Secptor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2318561-Omni-Fictional-Crossovers/cid/NYTKPG7Y7-Western-animation