*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319094-YouTuber-fetish-fandom/cid/A5YMMV2PX-Shen-starts-up-an-abdl-only-fans
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2319094
YouTubers of your choice have random fetishes.
This choice: Shen starts up an abdl only fans  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Shen starts up an abdl only fans

    by: Captain
Shen with the encouragement from her fans decided to start a abdl only fans. Shen had to redo one of her rooms to match what she wanted to do. This time around Shen was Chat's baby and Chat was her mommies/ daddies. Shen had made a bit of money from shitting herself on camera a few times and with that she came up with the idea to do all this. If her fans wanted to see her like this then why not take full advantage of it.

Shen ended up going full out with everything babyish. More diapers, a crib, onesie, footie pajamas, toys etc. Shen would do whatever her daddies/mommies wanted her to do. On top of it she enjoyed it. Shen enjoyed the treatment and she didn't mind wearing and using diapers for a bit of extra cash. This wasn't the main reason why she was doing this but just wanted to make sure she could do it more. The main reason Shen enjoyed this was the feeling she got filling up her diapers, and seeing how much people enjoyed watching her do so. Shen started up a Livestream.

Shen got dressed in nothing but a bra and diaper as she was asked to do so. At times Shen got requests to do specific things and this was one of them. Shen got on all fours and started crawling around playing with a few toys. “Baby girl feels like she might make a poopie soon. Maybe after she can make cummies as well?” Shen asked in her best cute voice.

Shen heard a message telling her to do so. Shen got on all fours pointing her butt at the camera. “Only if Daddy was here, he might help me make some poopie.” Shen said as she shook her butt at the camera. Shen crawled over and grabbed a pacifier as she got on her back when she got another request. “Can baby Shen show us how big her messes can be.” Shen smiled as she lifted up her legs. “Here it comes daddies hope you're ready.” Shen said as she grunted and filled her diaper up with her biggest mess yet. “Geez I think that might be a new record. It's getting me turned on a little.” Shen said, squishing her diaper with one hand.

“So hot and warm. Maybe daddy wants to see me make cummie?” Shen asked as she got out a vibrator waiting for her chat to answer. Shen saw everyone wanting her to go ahead and she smiled through her pacifier. Shen then started the vibrator and pushed it against her messy diaper.

Shen let out a few moans as she felt herself starting to pee a bit. Shen gasped at this as she didn't expect her bladder to weaken this much so fast. “Baby is having an accident… looks like baby might need diapers after all.” Shen said, showing off her wet diaper. Shen got back to using her vibrator and quickly felt more pleasure than normal. The added wetness and the stink from her diaper was a turn on for her now. Shen pushed down on the vibrator a few times, bouncing in place. Shen began farting as she got closer and closer to climaxing as she felt herself getting extremely turned on.

Shen let out one final big moan as she reached her climax. “Thank you Daddy for letting me cum. Should baby get changed or do you guys want baby to stay stink a bit?” Shen asked

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. Shen gets someone involved with her onlyfans

*Noteb*
2. Shen gets into different fetishes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Captain (UN: captainspraky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Captain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319094-YouTuber-fetish-fandom/cid/A5YMMV2PX-Shen-starts-up-an-abdl-only-fans