*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319094-YouTuber-fetish-fandom/cid/HJWYCFMJR-Emilys-reality-changes-to-fit-her-new-appe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Other · #2319094
YouTubers of your choice have random fetishes.
This choice: Emily's reality changes to fit her new appearance  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Emily's reality changes to fit her new appe...

    by: Captain
Emily was soon put to bed by her mom who tucked her in and kissed her. “I wish life would be this easy forever…” Emily said as she fell asleep. Little to Emily's knowledge her wish was becoming reality. As her bedroom became a nursery and her apartment became a playroom. Emily's mom would wake up to the shock of the whole apartment being altered overnight. “This couldn't be Emily's doing in one night alone…” Emily's mom said as she went to go check on Emily. When she entered Emily's room she was shocked to see her daughter's room looking like a nursery.


“I know Emily said she wanted to wear diapers again. But isn't this a little much…” Emily's mom said as she woke her daughter up. Emily was just as shocked as her mom was. “Emily, did you do all this?” Emily's mom asked. “No. All I brought was the diapers. I didn't even know they made cribs this big…” Emily said. Emily and her mom were taken back by all this as they tried to wrap their heads around it.

Emily decided to check out social media and was shocked to see that wearing diapers and being a baby was popular. “How? When did all this happen? How could all this happen… Did Emily's wish make this happen?” Emily thought. Emily decided to dig a little deeper and it seems like anyone around her age and younger are wearing diapers and being treated like babies by their guardians.

“Mom… you won't believe this. But it seems like this isn't just us.” Emily said, showing her mom her phone. “So… what being treated like a baby is a trend now?” Emily’s mom said, confused. “Maybe… but it's just how fast it became a thing that’s what confuses me.” Emily said. “Well we can figure out what's really going on later. We gotta get ready for the day.” Emily's mom said.

Emily's mom led Emily to the bathroom where she was bathed. “So what are we doing today?” Emily asked. “With everything going on I suppose we can take a trip out somewhere to really see what's happening. Or we can relax and play just the two of us.” Emily's mom said

Emily wasn't sure what to choose as she was dressed for the day. “I suppose we could…”

You have the following choices:

1. Head to the mall

*Noteb*
2. Stay home and figure things out

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Captain (UN: captainspraky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Captain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2319094-YouTuber-fetish-fandom/cid/HJWYCFMJR-Emilys-reality-changes-to-fit-her-new-appe