*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. “I think I know how to help you”
  2. Seeking Help
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320258-Shrinking-Therapy/cid/R58NQFJG9-I-think-I-know-how-to-help-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2320258
A young man wants to get rid of his fetish by seeking professional help.
This choice: “I think I know how to help you”  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

“I think I know how to help you”

    by: TinyToy
“I think I can help you” her words snap you out of your own thoughts. You look at her somewhat perplexed by her response. You came her to get help but you weren’t expecting her to actually understand. To actually want to help you.

“Really?” You finally manage to make words come out. She simply nods, a warm smile on her very pretty face.

“If you let me, I think I can help you understand this fetish more. Maybe we can indulge in these fantasies. Really get to the source of why you are this way. Do you understand?” Her words sound so comforting. But what does she mean? Indulge? How exactly did she plan on letting you explore these ideas. Maybe she wanted to role play out this fantasy. “No” once again her words take you out of your endless thoughts. “It won’t be what you probably think. We’re going to go more experimental.” It’s almost as if she was reading your thoughts. But perhaps the look on your face said enough. She stands up, walking towards her closet. You realize now she’s fairly tall for a woman. Maybe not 6’ but close to it. She opens the door and steps inside. You can see her from where you are sitting but you can hear her rummaging through a drawer. “A-ha!” You hear her exclaim. She walks back from the closet and coming towards you on the couch. She sits next to you and holds open her hand revealing a small red pill. It’s shiny and it seems to call to you. “So, I’m going to ask now and you’ll give me a yes or no. After that, you’ll need to do whatever I ask and just…trust me” she says, motioning her hand to say ‘take the pill.’ You take the pill between your fingers while she asks you “Do you want me to help you?” You pause and ponder your options. Take the pill and see what she has in store. Or leave now, and give up on your dream. Your embarrassing and perverted dream.

You have the following choices:

1. “Yes, I’ll do it”

*Noteb*
2. “No, I can’t”

*Noteb*
3. Reader’s Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyToy (UN: megacv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyToy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320258-Shrinking-Therapy/cid/R58NQFJG9-I-think-I-know-how-to-help-you