*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go Outside
  2. Your New Shrunken Adventure Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320874-Your-Own-Shrinking-Adventure/cid/GC6C2295G-Go-Outside
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Markus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2320874
One day, a mysterious package containing a shrink-ray appeared. How are you gonna use it?
This choice: Go Outside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go Outside

    by: Markus
Testing something like this is much better outside. Sure there's a lot of people who might accidentally discover your new raygun, but as long as you have somewhere private to shrink, like a bathroom or something, its should be fine...



Right?



Well Whatever, there is a ton of place to visit anyhow. Like your neighborhood. A nice rural setting to start off.



You could also go to the Mall. It's filled with shops, vents to explore and peek at people from above and who knows, plus you do have a list of groceries you needed to buy.



Or how about the local forest park? It's got a nice outdoor feel to it, lots of trees, hikers and some natural landscape to rest your eyes.



Maybe take a dive at the refreshing Aquapark? It's a mix between a beach and water park, with a ton of rides and a place to tan yourself.

You have the following choices:

1. Your Neighborhood

2. Mall

3. Forest Park

4. Aqua Park

5. More Options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: markusfilch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320874-Your-Own-Shrinking-Adventure/cid/GC6C2295G-Go-Outside