*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320874-Your-Own-Shrinking-Adventure/cid/X28XGKCF4-Looking-for-a-Prostitute
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Markus
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2320874
One day, a mysterious package containing a shrink-ray appeared. How are you gonna use it?
This choice: Hire a Prostitute(s)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Looking for a Prostitute...

    by: Markus
Prostitution,
the practice of engaging in relatively indiscriminate sexual activity, in general with someone who is not a spouse or a friend, in exchange for immediate payment in money or other valuables.



Depending on the place and it's laws, the activity alone could be illegal.



And it certainly is the case for your neighborhood.



Thankfully, you found a site that has a wide variety of girls to hire for sexual intercourse. It camouflage itself as a dating site, which is why a lot of the girls have a profile of themselves, with a short description and everything.



You wonder what sex would be like if you shrunk...



Probably hurts like hell, but only one way to find out.



Each of the girls on the list has either selfie of themselves on a mirror, or their pictures are taken by somebody. They look like they're taken from those porn ads, 'Hot Single Women in your Area.' With the old age internet quality and everything.



Maybe it's actually real and not some trojan bait. That or they took the image and use it for catfishing.



You're starting to have doubts.



But thankfully those doubts washed away as the site has a sort of verification system for all the girls. As it looks like you could video chat the girls so you know they're real.


You scoured the 1st page, the most popular girls to date:

You have the following choices:

1. Maria Lopez

2. Shanene

3. Adriana Martinez

4. Michaela

5. -> Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: markusfilch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2320874-Your-Own-Shrinking-Adventure/cid/X28XGKCF4-Looking-for-a-Prostitute