*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322821-One-Wish-One-Life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2322821
A planet home to hungry inhabitants with one key rule. Any wish, costs one life.

A planet home to hungry inhabitants with one key rule. Any wish, costs one life.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome fellow seekers of vorish depravity to my first full addition to the site.
As a forewarning any chapters added will be subject to my scrutiny and can be edited or deleted at my discretion. If I were to edit another writer's chapter I will ALWAYS give credit to the original creator. If you ever wish to delete or edit your chapter simply ask me, and I will try to help to the best of my ability.


In this story there are a few rules.
1. Try to keep things rolling. As far as this story is concerned there's no such thing as "the end", one character's finale is another's lazy afternoon.
2. Keep punctuation and spelling in mind, keep it consistent between first and third person perspective.
3. Anyone and anything can be subject to vore. Regular animals, people, anthros, anything alive can eat anything else.
4. To get a wish something must swallow something else alive and fully digest it. This can be anything from an insect to another person. There can only be one wish saved up at a time.
5. While vore is a focus, it isn't mandatory. Feel free to make something a little less gruesome and a lot more wholesome and romantic and lovey, but remember to be careful with the word "wish".
6. No planet-sized destruction, no super micro. Sorry to say but there's a size limit for both upper AND lower scale size change and vore. There's no real fun if literal ants can take down everything else when they outpopulate the entire human race by the billions, and one overly eager or overgrown glutton swallowing the world in one go just wouldn't be fair. So to be safe the smallest possible predator is a fennec fox or house cat. Anything smaller will be put under the "too simple-minded" umbrella until they manage to wish themself bigger.

Onto the premise. This world is home to creatures that can do the impossible: levitate, teleport, willfully manipulate their entire body including the digestive system or even their gender, grow or shrink at will, control magical energies, become instantly pregnant to term and beyond and back again, materialize anything they want or need at the merest thought, the possibilities are truly endless! The catch: these fantastical abilities can only be granted by consuming another living thing. Nearly everything alive knows about this power, and those intelligent enough to use it can do whatever they wish. Many animals became sentient long ago thanks to stray wishes, and many poorly worded wishes became someone's end. Luckily enough wishes aren't a stacking power, the maximum any one thing can hold at a time is a single wish. The rules on how to enact a wish aren't exactly clear, and seem to vary from one user to the next. For humans and the resultant anthropomorphic creatures called "furs" and "scales" one needs simply think or say the words "I wish" and it will come true. For wildlife simple desires seem to be enough to bring results. What sort of creature will you be? Will you use this power for an easy life, or will you seek out more and more wishes? The answer is one fully digested critter away.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322821-One-Wish-One-Life