*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322839-Voodoo-Transformations/cid/ELVHTW6H4-Amelia-inflates-the-voodoo-doll-Weight-Gain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2322839
Voodoo dolls transform people
This choice: Amelia inflates the voodoo doll. (Weight Gain)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Amelia inflates the voodoo doll. (Weight Gain)

    by: NVR
Once she arrived at her apartment, Amelia prepared to execute her vengeance, the only problem was that she wasn't really sure how. Sure, she now had a "powerful tool" as the shopkeeper said, but it came with no instructions at all, either about the price to pay to make Dirk suffer for his betrayal or.. to use the thing at all

"I guess I would need some pins? but I didn't expect the doll to be this malleable" Amelia thought to herself as she carefully handled the unfamiliar doll. According to her limited knowledge of the matter, a knowledge that mainly came from Hollywood movies or books, the voodoo doll would need an item of some sort to be linked with that cheater and then, she could use pins to make him suffer physical pain depending on where the pin was located. But looking at the doll again Amelia felt this wasn't the way to go.

"Why does it look so.. lifelike" Amelia thought, unable to shake the idea that this generic doll somehow had that Dirk factor on it, it just looked like him for some strange reason. She couldn't tell if it was on the way the little face was molded, or if it was because the proportions of the body looked similar, but somehow, she could tell the doll already represented his cheating ex boyfriend. The first half of what she thought she needed to do wasn't actually needed at all.

And then there was the fact that the doll didn't look like something you should just stab pins on, even if it was a voodoo doll. The reason was because the material was more like some sort of fancy play dough, so even if you stabbed something on it, you could easily cover it later and Amelia's intuition told her that it would defeat the purpose of the doll if it just caused such sort of temporary pain. Instead, she was intrigued on the way she could manipulate the doll, changing its shape with ease thanks to the malleable material. She amused herself focusing on the dolls chest and abdominal area, that somehow also reminded her of the man that cheated her, and how she could rearrange that area's shape to something less attractive, less firm, rounder.

"Huh, imagine that" Amelia chuckled to herself, not understanding how she was able to shape the dolls limbs to make them look flabbier too without needing additional dough or having to take it from other part of the doll body, but the result was hilarious enough. Dirk the voodoo doll no longer had his muscular body, now it looked like a morbidly obese person, and somehow still looked like him for some reason. It was strange but too amusing to think about. Amelia wondered if seeing Dirk like that would make her feel better, and she concluded that yes, it would. It would be conclusive proof that she made the right choice dumping his ass, his life spiraling into a visibly unhealthy state while she moved on only with the shame of having given her attention to such a loser. It would be a great payback.

But it was just a doll anyway. Amelia in the end doubted this was a voodoo doll at all, much less a magical tool, and wondered if she should go back to the shop and ask for something else, or for some instructions regarding how else to use it and what price to pay for it, if it was actually true. She went to sleep thinking on what she would sacrifice herself to see Dick's physique falter in the way she molded that doll.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NVR (UN: novar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rpdr fan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2322839-Voodoo-Transformations/cid/ELVHTW6H4-Amelia-inflates-the-voodoo-doll-Weight-Gain