*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lick you a lot
  2. Lionesses
  3. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324613-The-thicc-zoo/cid/P8R7TBT3S-Lick-you-a-lot
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2324613
You’re a zoo keeper to some very curvaceous animal ladies
This choice: Lick you alot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lick you a lot

    by: sedyhr
          You fall to the ground on your back as they pounce on you, pinning you down, one of the lionesses grabs both your arms and pins them to your sides. Staring down at you, she sticks her tongue out, licking her lips teasingly. Drool falls from her maw onto your face, it smells terrible and you try to turn your head away. As you do, she leans down and starts licking your face. Over and over, her tongue paints it in a thick layer of her stinky lioness slobber.

          You groan at sensation, and the smell of her breath and drool is making you feel sick... Meanwhile, the other lionesses get in on the action as well, two of them taking over holding your arms as they each grab one and stick your hands in their mouths, slobbering over them and licking them like lollipops. The one licking your face grabs it now that her paws are free, forcing you to look at her as she licks right over your nose and mouth.

          Another lioness lifts up your shirt, starting to lick your belly and chest, quickly getting annoyed at the fabric, she tears it up to shreds, exposing your entire torso, another lioness joins on the tongue bath, licking your chest and covering it in saliva.

          Finally, one last lioness starts undoing your pants... by ripping them apart! She strangely leaves your underwear unscathed, but now the vast majority of your body is up for licks...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sedyhr (UN: sedyhr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lameo45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324613-The-thicc-zoo/cid/P8R7TBT3S-Lick-you-a-lot