*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Begging Sayori
  2. Sayori Dominates
  3. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324911-Doki-Doki-Femdom-Club/cid/BR89D7XZ8-Begging-Sayori
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2324911
This interactive focuses on the girls of DDLC. The girls are a little dominant this time.
This choice: Story 2 - Begging Sayori  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Begging Sayori

    by: HiddenSquid
Monika’s played with the dominance scores of her clubmates, curiously studying and keeping an eye on how changes affected the girls and how they acted. It was pretty fun watching the absurd things they would do to each other. Eventually though, she couldn’t help but wonder what would happen if she changed her own stats. She wasn’t nervous about it; worse come to worst she would just edit her stats and go back to a previous state.

If we’re going, why not go all the way? I’ll just erase the 50 and replace it with a 100.

She found her value, and started the simple edit. She was a little bit careless though, and made a serious mistake. Instead of changing her 50 to a 100, she slipped on a zero and instead changed it to a 10. The error came to her attention a moment after she made the change, but it was too late. She could practically feel her willpower drain out of her. Her fingers scrambled to fix the code, but her body was already moving on its own. 10 was a low score, and the girls did very degenerate things at this level.

And now she was experiencing that. She wanted to change it back, but was busier dumbly stumbling over to Sayori. While she wanted to alter her code, but she needed Sayori to do mean things to her. The compulsion forced her to bring up Sayori’s score slightly while leaving her own untouched. Finally, she was standing next to her underclassman. She cleared her throat to get her friend’s attention.

“Umm.. Sayori?”

Monika was blushing with what she was about to ask, cheeks an impressive shade of crimson. But she couldn’t stop herself. Sayori turned to look at her. Monika almost got lost in the clear pools of her beautiful blue eyes. She smiled at seeing Monika, her beloved club president and common provider of snacks.

“Yeah, Monika?”

“I was wondering if maybe…”

How does Monika finish that question?

1) “You would sit on my face?”

2) “You would let me lick your feet while you read?”

3) “(Author’s Choice)”

You have the following choices:

1. Face Sitting Fun

*Noteb*
2. Feet Licking Fun

*Noteb*
3. Author's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HiddenSquid (UN: spam314314 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HiddenSquid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324911-Doki-Doki-Femdom-Club/cid/BR89D7XZ8-Begging-Sayori