*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324911-Doki-Doki-Femdom-Club/cid/KDFCF5P2M-Waking-Up-To-Sayoris-Booty
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2324911
This interactive focuses on the girls of DDLC. The girls are a little dominant this time.
This choice: Story 1 - An Interesting Wake-Up Call  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Waking Up To Sayori's Booty

    by: HiddenSquid
Your eyes drooped while you scanned the lines of the book. Putting your hoodie on the ground to use as a makeshift pillow had been a good idea. Too good of an idea. Laying down while reading was making you sleepy, and you could hardly concentrate on the book at this point. You looked over at Monika, who was staring determinedly at the paper on her desk, thinking deeply as she wrote her poem. She wouldn’t notice if you napped for just a few minutes. You placed your book on your chest and closed your eyes.

---

Oh my gosh, he’s sound asleep. Sayori found it cute how deeply asleep you were. Of course, that didn’t stop her mind from running. As your lifelong neighbor, she couldn’t simply pass up an opportunity to mess with you. But how? Move your backpack? Too boring. Draw on your face? More interesting. Then she smiled, thinking of another thing she could do to your face. That would definitely be funny. She stood and walked over to you, trying to hold in a giggle. She grabbed the back of her skirt and glided in your direction. This was a prank for the ages.

---

You woke up to complete darkness. The first thing you noticed was the intense pressure, followed quickly by the earthy smell. The weight on you was soft, with your nose pressed against some sort of soft material. Something warmer made of something different covered your cheeks. Your arms flew up to try to dislodge the weight. Your hands brushed against soft fabric and a giggle echoed around your room. The weight on you adjusted and Sayori’s voice called down to you.

“Looks like sleepyhead finally woke up.”

Your mind started putting the pieces together. Sayori’s voice from above, a heavy weight on your face, and an uncomfortable, ever-present odor. In a sudden moment, it clicked. This was Sayori’s ass settled on your face. Your nose was against her panties!

“MMMPPHH!”

You yelled out, moving your hands to push Sayori off of you. There was a slight struggle as she tried to stay seated and she giggled uproariously as she tried to keep your nose planted in her crack. This got the attention of the other girls, who all looked onto the spectacle in interest.

Finally, you succeeded in pushing Sayori off. Her body lunged forward, landing on top of yours. Her thighs lay on the floor, so she was still straddling your face, but at least your nose wasn’t up her crack anymore.

What happens next?

1) Sayori moves back, sealing you back under her butt.

2) One of the other girls joins in on the roughhousing. That will be a fun tangle of bodies.

3) Author’s Choice


You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Back under Sayori's Butt

2. Dogpiled

*Noteb*
3. Author's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HiddenSquid (UN: spam314314 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HiddenSquid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324911-Doki-Doki-Femdom-Club/cid/KDFCF5P2M-Waking-Up-To-Sayoris-Booty