*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Next chapter
  2. Gender.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2325197-Students-pt2/cid/EZ7TCPNBC-Next-chapter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2325197
The sequel to the story students.
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Next chapter

    by: Mr.person
The year is 2034, and the high school of ootomi were changed during ten years. They slowly accepted more common folks to be into the school through special curriculum. There were still some students loathed the commoners, but some accepted for who they were.

You are Isaac Hillsong, an ordinary American who was living in Sapporo since infant, accepted by ootomi for your academic opportunities during your middle school. You knew the existence of ootomi and thought you could never get in, but with hard work it paid off.

“Well, let’s get started.” You said.

You stepped into the courtroom and went into the building. It was an amazing place to see as the building were like a temple of Zeus. You couldn’t believe you’ve got into such prestigious school then once you’ve got into the gymnasium, you seen other students lining up. You got to one of the line and within few moments a faculties came in. You then saw a tall beautiful lady in good cloth walked to the podium.

“Hello there you high school brats. I’m Takako, Takako Moriyama. I am the current principal of this school, and I really hope you little fuck nuggets learn new things.” She spoke.

‘Ms….Moriyama? Hmm…where did I hear her name?’ You thought.

As Takako spoke about the school, she warns that the policy of the school will be enforced without question.

“Alright, before we end this, I am letting one of each of you get your own shikigami as your studying partner’s.” Takako said, “line up.”

You were surprised to hear that and once you’ve got to the line, you wondered what shikigami you’ll pick. After 30 minutes, it was your turn.

“Alright dipshit, you’ll get either get standard shikigami or other shikigami. What kind do you want?” Takako said.

You’ll pick..,

You have the following choices:

1. Standard shikigami

2. Other shikigami

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.person (UN: inside at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2325197-Students-pt2/cid/EZ7TCPNBC-Next-chapter