*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A shrunken human alive in hell
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2325915-Shrunk-with-Hazbin-Hotel-girls-GP/cid/FG6VXS7D3-A-shrunken-human-alive-in-hell
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2325915
You are a shrunken human in hell, you find shelter in the Hotel, no one knows about you.
Chapter #1

A shrunken human alive in hell

    by: Silver Dragon
Note: choose you if the story is before, during or after the season 1

You don't know how it could happen, but you found yourself shrunk in hell.

You fear for your life: you don't believe you're dead because you still have your human appearance.

In any case, you need the help of someone to protect you before you are killed by the sinners or demons that live here.

A building catches your eye, the Hazbin hotel, it is located at the highest point of hell.

Whose attention will you draw?

1. Charlie Morningstar, you have seen her and she seems the most trustworthy.

2. Vaggie, his girlfriend, she looks tough but does not seem aggressive.

3. Nifty, you are concerned about the way she treats insects, but you are not an insect, or maybe she will consider you that way?

4. Cherry Bomb, you are attracted by her appearance and decide to attract her attention.

5. Someone Else

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Charlie

*Noteb*
2. Vaggie

*Noteb*
3. Nifty

*Noteb*
4. Cherry Bomb

5. Someone Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silver Dragon (UN: sylverdragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silver Dragon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2325915-Shrunk-with-Hazbin-Hotel-girls-GP/cid/FG6VXS7D3-A-shrunken-human-alive-in-hell