*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning of the story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2325918-Slave-of-a-Goddess-GP-for-adds/cid/CZDCPMVKF-The-beginning-of-the-story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2325918
Michael rejected Erika's love, so she got revenge by shrinking him.
Chapter #1

The beginning of the story

    by: Silver Dragon

I had noticed from the first day that the little girl had a weakness for me and, honestly, I didn't mind having a beautiful little flatterer. But things had worsened the night before when, left alone, we had gotten to a kiss. I, however, immediately regretted the gesture: I liked Erika physically, but mentally she was too young, she still reasoned like a capricious child. And then getting together with a 15 year old? What kind of figure would I make in front of others? Especially in front of Martha, who was also her older cousin. I told her "Erika, I like you and I love you, and for this very reason I think that what happened is a mistake... it's better that we remain friends". She didn't take it well... she burst into tears and hasn't spoken to me since.

She never accepted what happened, so she decided to get revenge. She invited me for a drink, telling me that she has passed what happened. But it was a trick, she took a remote control that can change the size of people, her grandfather was a secret agent, and she conserved it after his death. Promising her parents that she would never use it.

“Look at you! Yesterday you could have me all yours, today you're a bug. This is how you learn to unload a hottie like me... if yesterday you could be my boyfriend today you can't be anything but my little slave!"

How tall is Michael now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 6 inches

*Noteb*
2. 3 inches

*Noteb*
3. 2 inches

*Noteb*
4. 1 inches

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Silver Dragon (UN: sylverdragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Silver Dragon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2325918-Slave-of-a-Goddess-GP-for-adds/cid/CZDCPMVKF-The-beginning-of-the-story