*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/344470-The-Main-Event-Wrestling-Furry-Style/cid/681279-The-adults-close-to-grapple-with-you
by Talon
Rated: GC · Interactive · Animal · #344470
Take the roll of either a human wrestler or a furry one, no holds barred.
This choice: The adults close to grapple with you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

The adults close to grapple with you.

    by: luffy316
Protective of their young, Drew and Nancy move in quickly between you and their kin. Once that’s accomplished, they slow into cautious grappling stances, and you smirk as you see their wariness in facing you.

Drew tries to attack first, but you easily sidestep him and smash him with a clothesline. You brutal bicep smashes into his face and smacks him to the mat, stunned while his mate moves for you. She takes advantage of your opening by reaching for the clasp in the center of your brassiere, ripping it open to expose your milky bosom early on. She lashes her claws for your fur-coated nipples, but you catch her wrists and pull her into your body, wrapping your mighty arms around her. Her breasts press softly against your belly and lower breasts, her face forced into your cleavage when you suplex her backward into the mat with a devastating crash.

You laugh in triumph and stand over the parents, both dazed by your power. The two youngsters show surprising initiative, though. They leap on your back and grab at your head hair, tearing back at it and biting at your neck and shoulders. It doesn’t do much but hurt like a bastard, though you can‘t reach them easily in that position either. And their parents seem to be regaining their senses…

You have the following choices:

1. There's too many to handle all at once

2. You brutalize them all anyway

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 luffy316 (UN: luffy316 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/344470-The-Main-Event-Wrestling-Furry-Style/cid/681279-The-adults-close-to-grapple-with-you