*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/344945-The-Doggie-Bowl/cid/92372-The-Boarder-Comes
by Talon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #344945
A handful of dogs, A massive cave, Encounters with various giant furs is promised
This choice: Decide to go home, and meet a 80 foot dragoness. the Boarder  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Boarder Comes

    by: Talon
Nutz to this, you have a warm hut in the villiage, no need to trapse about, you turn around and end up facing a huge footclaw.
You scream as you stumble backward again, your escape cut off by the biggest living thing you ever saw. she Towers above you like a mountain, at least fifteen times as tall as you. A shapely form for a dragon. though with a human posture. It's scales are sea green. Titanic is the word that fits best and right now your just staring up as she stares down at you, a grin comming to her lips. Her voice bites through your mind "An escapee, we MUST not let them find you.. " You turn and run.. three stepes before your pinned down by a massive talon "Don't even think about it" You feel the talon rub you a little, pressuring you into the stone "Now They are sticklers for bringing toys in to play.. so I'm going to have to hide you when I make my appearance, but they don't expect me for a while, so lets make that smile on my face turn into a pleasured groan shouldn't we?

You have the following choices:

1. She Decides to use her tail to stuff you in her rump

2. Play with you in her mouth, teasing

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Talon (UN: talonsaurn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/344945-The-Doggie-Bowl/cid/92372-The-Boarder-Comes