*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Behold the Power of The Book
  2. What wonders must exist
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/344945-The-Doggie-Bowl/cid/92558-Behold-the-Power-of-The-Book
by Talon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #344945
A handful of dogs, A massive cave, Encounters with various giant furs is promised
This choice: A Fopish Fox with a swashbuckler style  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Behold the Power of The Book

    by: Talon
Off on your own, Classic swashbuckler situation. Into the depths of some villians castle.. ahh.. Romantic immages pass through your mind, as do dreams of glory, Style though, style is all that matters. You draw you you blade, a heavy rapier, you swing it fast though, and it's got style, you flourish your cloak and stride boadly down your chosen path making pithy comments to the world at large. This is going to be FUN! You jog along, your in great shape though not in a visible way, you pick up a few feline smells as youwind your way through a complex laberinth of passages. Your first glimpse of light illuminates your flashy garb at last, and you charge foward with a scream "For Cannines everywhere! You Run and Stop, the cavernous evil temple it's not, bloody hell it's hardly a fitting place. It's stuffy; You peer into the well lit room. It is a Library.. or study, either way there are bookcases against each wall, and the books are alot bigger than you, a huge wooden table dominate the middle a fine oriental rug. You look at the chair legs under the table, the head of the table at the far end has legs sticking out of them, thick light tan furry legs, you look up over the table, and see a huge lion head looking at you over a pair of thick glasses, giving you the distinct impression of a monster fur long in the tooth..
((options might be modified slightly if they go unused for a few days))
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Talon (UN: talonsaurn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Talon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/344945-The-Doggie-Bowl/cid/92558-Behold-the-Power-of-The-Book