*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/435797-Whats-that-smell/cid/181543-you-know-that-butt-anywhere
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #435797
For all of you with a bit of a shrinking/GTS/butt fetish.
This choice: she sits on her foot on the seat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

you know that butt anywhere

    by: dr.weird
You just hang on for dear life as the shoe is placed on the floor.....then suddenly rocket upwards and on to the chair! You look up at the big butt ready to come down, and some blond hair beyond it. You know who this girl is. Her name is Madelyn, and you have always been facinated with that ass. It's strange, because there's not a chance she's over 110 pounds, her breasts are a modest B cup, she's probably one of the skinniest girls you know, but then there's her ass. Her ass that stays pert and round, and is the furthest thing off her body easily. You can't imagine why she has such a round butt for such a small body, but bottom line is she's frickin hot, and you're not complaining. Now however, that cute round butt is threatening to take your life. It is lowered on to you, and you are forced in to the cleft in between her cheeks while you are on the shoe. She wiggles around, driving you further up that ass. Normally she wears jeans, but today she has on this loose fitting white cloth material that easily rides up her ass. Normally you'd love to stare at that get ridden in to her crack, but not when you're going in with it. You'r surrounded by thick yet soft butt flesh, and you are so far encased up this ass that you can sllightly smell her butt hole. You are stuck here, and start to get aroused. All of a sudden, she moves her foot out but you remain encased in her ass. You wonder what you can do, as she continues to shift and trap you further in her ass. Suddenly she stans up and the cheeks close in completely around you. You can't see a thing but are grinded back and forth by extremely soft butt cheeks. She walks out of the room, but you didn't hear a bell....she's going to the bathroom! This is your chance, you can be free from this ass (though you're not quite sure you want to leave) and you can seek Madelyn's help! She walks in to a stall, and pulls down her pants and panties. You look up at her beautiful body in all it's naked glory now that you are free from your prison. She sits down on the toilet bowl and waits patiently. You hear a stream of urine hitting the water, then silence. You see her contorting her face as you hear a plop, followed by another. Apparently she had to do #2 as well. You start to climb the heap of pants and panties, and make it up to the rim of the panties which is right around her ankles. Suddenly you start getting skyrocketed upwards! You had bargained on more time then this, she must not have wiped! The extremely soft silk panties now carry your body upwards and upwards, and you see that big ass crack now. You have a feeling that you're about to get to know that abnormal ass a lot better now, and much deeper for sure...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dr.weird (UN: modcheese at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dr.weird has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/435797-Whats-that-smell/cid/181543-you-know-that-butt-anywhere