*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ms. McGee Farts
  2. Ms. McGhee
  3. What the?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/435797-Whats-that-smell/cid/603974-Ms-McGee-Farts
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #435797
For all of you with a bit of a shrinking/GTS/butt fetish.
This choice: She lets out a huge fart!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ms. McGee Farts

    by: Unknown
Suddenly, you hear a rumble come from Ms. McGee. Then, you hear a loud, PFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT, and you're hit with a noxious rush of air that smells like a dumpster. The fart was so big that everyone in class had heard it and had frozen in place, their eyes fixed on their gassy teacher. Ms. McGee's face was bright red. Then, all the boys in class began laughing hysterically, being immature as they were, and held their noses.
"Wow teach, what did you eat?!?" one boy yelled.
"At least she farted over THERE!" another said. You couldn't help but feel bad for your beautiful teacher. Still dizzy from the fart, you slip and fall right into her panties. Because of her tight pants, you end up squished between her panties and the exact center of her crack, giving you a faceful of lingering stench. Ms. McGee clears her throat and....

You have the following choices:

1. Contiues class normally

2. Decides to have the boys punished

3. Excuses herself to the bathroom

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
dr.weird has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/435797-Whats-that-smell/cid/603974-Ms-McGee-Farts