*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sleeping Quarters
  2. Matt
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/449137-The-Boys-of-Obesity-School/cid/108281-Sleeping-Quarters
by Bigman
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Experience · #449137
Matt's new school is a haven for fat guys! Will he fit in?
This choice: ... Ms. Peach, the receptionist.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sleeping Quarters

    by: Bigman
In the office, Matt met Ms. Peach, the school receptionist. Ms. Peach was a large, cheerful woman. Her cheeks were rosy and her eyes twinkled.

"How may I help you, son?" she asked with a cheerful voice.

"I'm here to check in. I'm a new student." said Matt.

"Of course." said Ms. Peach, "I should have known by the baggage. Name?"

"Mattew Butterworth." Matt replied.

"Here we are," she chirped as she pulled a file from the top of her desk. "You'll be in dormitory B." She handed Matt his class schedule and told him that his dormitory was down the hall to the left, room 91.

Matt picked up his bags, stuck his schedule in his teeth, and waddled down to his dorm. The room was fairly large. it was long with 6 beds along either side of the room. Each bed also had next to it, a bedside table with a lamp, and a large wardrobe. He set his stuff down on the nearest bed when, ...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bigman (UN: booneda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/449137-The-Boys-of-Obesity-School/cid/108281-Sleeping-Quarters