*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In the Turtle Hermit's Attic
  2. Pick A Girl To Fatten
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/463085-Dragon-Ball-FA/cid/133646-In-the-Turtle-Hermits-Attic
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #463085
Pick a DBZ girl, and help her grow!
This choice: Number 18  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In the Turtle Hermit's Attic

    by: Andrew34683
It was nearing 3 in the morning on a small island in the middle of the ocean, the only thing visible on it save a few palm trees was a house with large letters spelling out the word 'Kame' on the front. The night was peaceful, as most nights were on the island of the old martial arts master, his pet turtle, his student Krillen, and Krillen's wife and daughter. However, inside the house, or more specifically, the attic, not all was perfectly silent.

The trapdoor leading to the Kame house attic squeaked slightly as it was opened from below. A blond haired woman with piercing blue eyes climbed up into the fairly large storage space with almost inhumane grace. Number 18 glanced around the attic and began to check out the various boxes and storage containers that laid about in the old man's attic. The reason the svelte android was up in the middle of the night and in the attic was rather simple: she was bored. Being a cyborg, she did not need to sleep as much as regular humans did, so she often found herself spending part of the night looking for something to do until her family woke up in the morning.

"Perhaps there is something interesting up here," 18 thought to herself as she browsed through the piles of boxes, full of things the 300+ year old man had collected, and probably forgotten he owned, not least of which were several boxes with the words 'Roshi's collection' written on the sides. 18 was about to give up and look for something else to occupy her mind for the next few hours when something promising caught her eye...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Golden Tiger has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/463085-Dragon-Ball-FA/cid/133646-In-the-Turtle-Hermits-Attic