*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Who am I?
  2. Who me?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/497291-Life-as-you-know-it/cid/184363-Who-am-I
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fantasy · #497291
FBI agents hunt down a mythical beast...or is it really what they think?
This choice: You smile and say, "Of course I can sir."  •  Go Back...
Ryon looks at you evilly. Oops, you think. "Well, Agent Rayn. This is a serious operation. I need tough, hard agents to handle it. I need to find something precious and, well, lets face it, imaginary."

"Imaginary?" You ask.

"Yes. It's called a unicorn. A mythical horse with a horn in the middle of its head believed to hold the serum of eternal life, blah, blah, blah. I need to find this creature." Ryon smiles. "You don't believe me."

"Well, sir, in my shoes would you believe you?" You ask.

"Huh?" Ryon wrinkles his forehead then shakes his head. "Never mind. I need to know if you'll take this assignment."

"Sure. And where do I find this unicorn?" You ask as you wonder when the last time was that Ryon got a catscan.

"You'll have to go deep undercover." Ryon says as he unsteeples his hands and leans forward.

"As what? An elf?" You ask as you snicker.

"Yes. Or something like it." Ryon stands and paces a moment. "An elf which will give you great strength and protection, a dwarf which will give you great wisdom and skill, a changeling which will allow you to fool almost any enemy, or a wizard and I don't need to say the benefits of that choice."

"Sir, how do I become these things? I can't learn such skills overnight." You say.

"Oh really? I thought you were the best." Ryon says.

"So did I." You mumble.

"I have potions, given to me by someone I can't name." Ryon smiles. "Well, choose."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/497291-Life-as-you-know-it/cid/184363-Who-am-I