*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Motherly Aid
  2. Your mother
  3. Something's happened...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/544987-One-Small-Adventure/cid/125447-Motherly-Aid
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #544987
A 7 year old boy shrinks in his home.
This choice: Try and get your mother's attention  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Motherly Aid

    by: lilrainkid
You run around on the bed, waving your arms and shouting, hoping that your mother will notice you. After picking up some of your toys from the floor, she looks at the bed and sees you. She rushes over and scoops you up in her hand.

"Daniel? What happened to you?" she asks.

"I don't know!" you reply. "I took a nap and now I'm small! I need your help!"

Your mother thinks for a moment then smiles, nodding her head.

"Of course I'll help you honey," she says lovingly. "Let's bring you downstairs and see what we can do..."

You don't like the tone of her voice, but she said she'll help you. You're happy that your mother came, and curl up in her hand. She smiles at you and wraps her fingers around your tiny body.

You have the following choice:

1. Let's go downstairs.....

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 lilrainkid (UN: lilrainkid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
lilrainkid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/544987-One-Small-Adventure/cid/125447-Motherly-Aid