*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. May
  2. Your brother
  3. Something's happened...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/544987-One-Small-Adventure/cid/273588-May
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #544987
A 7 year old boy shrinks in his home.
This choice: Hide  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

May

    by: Unknown
You run and hide under your bed. He grabs the walkman and leaves the room. Then you walk out into the middle of the room and relise this might be dangerous. Then you hear a person walking upstairs. You peak out to see who it is.

It's April's friend May. May is very nice to you. You have your thoughts about her too. She tends to try and defend you from April and your brother. She is two grades above your little sister and she is three grades above you. She has her hair in pigtails and they are a redish pink color.

They sway back and forth as she walks up stairs. She giggles a little too. Your small enough to get down low and watch her walk upstair. Instead of heading to your sisters room she walks into yours though. She has a wide grin on her face. She still has her school uniform on. "Daniel not home. Shoot. I guess I will leave a note with the cookies I made." she says. She takes three out of her lunch box and puts them on your desk and then writes a note for you.

She then starts to walk to the doorway. What do you do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She walks past you

2. You get her attention

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
lilrainkid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/544987-One-Small-Adventure/cid/273588-May