*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/668059-The-Big-Date/cid/160570-Balloon-Attack
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #668059
Tails and Amy go on a...uhm...Date. And it's a big one. (Inflation and weirdness.)
This choice: The balloons float down and swarm around Tails and Amy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Balloon Attack.

    by: NelsonJ
Then, the balloons that were inflated did something unexpected. They float down, then start circling around Tails and Amy.

"Ok, the balloons have surrouned us, and are circling around us...I don't think there is any way to explain why, but they are." Amy says.

Tails blinks. "I'm as lost as you are, Amy."

The balloons moved in around them. Some of them moved in front of Amy and Tails.

Amy gulps. "Alright, I'm freaked out. Maybe if we run really fast, we won't have to find out what they want."

Tails nods. "Yea. On three. One, two...thr-" he starts, but one of the balloons stuff themselves into Tails' mouth, then down into his belly. It bloats up a bit before popping and knocking Tails to the ground. Amy starts to run toward Tails, but a balloon charges at her, and does the same thing to her that it did to Tails.

They both attempt to get up, but more balloons go into them. Soon, the two are around 10 feet wide, and are floating off the ground. They notice that there are a couple balloons left.

"There's more?" Amy comments.

Tails sighs. "They're always more, Amy."

"But why wouldn't they do what the rest of them did?" Amy asks.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. They are extremely stretchy balloons.

*Noteb*
2. They are standard, run of the mill balloons.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NelsonJ (UN: nelsonj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NelsonJ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/668059-The-Big-Date/cid/160570-Balloon-Attack