*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/1075652-Get-away-before-its-too-late
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #707969
Everyone hates exams. But yours is livened up when you suddenly shrink...
This choice: Get away before it's too late  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Get away before it's too late

    by: safire_diaz
You squirm in the giantess's grasp and she worries about your size, "Get away!" you chant as a prerogative, "I don't want to end up as a pet or a slave!" you tell her as she looks rather confused at your predicament, "are you deaf as well as blind, Hello! I don't want you to take care of me!" Rhianna looks rather confounded as she continues glaring at you with that same deadpan expression, "Why don't you just let me go!" You desire for her to get the point, she does and as soon as she acts like that, you try to scurry away from the student.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rhianna picks you up again

*Noteb*
2. You trip and fall

*Noteb*
3. She just laughs at your pitiful defiance

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 safire_diaz (UN: sabrinadiamond at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/1075652-Get-away-before-its-too-late