*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The man's sock
  2. Pain
  3. Take your seats...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/173699-The-mans-sock
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #707969
Everyone hates exams. But yours is livened up when you suddenly shrink...
This choice: ...on top of the shoe as the man ties his laces  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The man's sock

    by: John_Smith
You look up to see the man bending down to tie his shoe lace. You're battered and bruised as you look up and see that the man is an elderly gentleman,prehaps in his early fifties, balding and a little overweight.

You see his enormous fingers grab hold of the lace as he flings you back onto his shoe. It all moves so quickly as you fy over and land near the top of the shoe, as you hold on for dear life. All of a sudden the thumb of the giant knocks you and you go flying straight towards his socked ankle. As soon as you hit it you can smell the sweat generated by his sweaty foot and you can feel yourself slipping...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/173699-The-mans-sock