*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Mountain
  2. Pain
  3. Take your seats...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/179358-The-Mountain
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #707969
Everyone hates exams. But yours is livened up when you suddenly shrink...
This choice: ...back on the floor again, worse luck  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Mountain

    by: Doom
Here you are, back on the floor, with nothing to show for the pain exploding through your bones. The giant moves on his way, unkowing of the tiny passenger that he has deposited in his wake.

So much for that plan. You'll have to try something else.

As you pick your way to your feet, you see that you are much closer to the door now, that towering edifice that holds your salvation.

Or does it? After all, you'll still be one inch tall on the other side of it. No, you're no better off out there. If you're going to find some help, it's going to be in here.

Checking your watch, you see that you're only quarter of an hour into the two hour examination. If you're going to wait for the end, you're going to be waiting for quite a while.

You've learnt enough that going near feet is just a bad idea, so...

The mountain catches your eyes.

The bag pile wasn't that big when you entered, but then you were a good deal bigger yourself then. Now it's bigger than Everest. You've never seen Everest, of course, so exaggeration isn't that inexcusable.

You could find your way into one of the bags and stow away. Then you'd be spotted by the owner in no time.

Alternatively, you could just wait for time to move on.

You have the following choices:

1. Approach the mountain

2. Wait it out

*Noteb*
3. Run directly for the door

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/179358-The-Mountain