*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/549417-A-Meal-for-One-A-Snack-for-Another
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #707969
Everyone hates exams. But yours is livened up when you suddenly shrink...
This choice: Chocolate  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

A Meal for One, A Snack for Another

    by: Hereward
Grateful for anything you can get you take hold of the chocolate gladly; the giantess releases her mighty grip on it only a second after you took it in both your hands. You dig in as soon as you can, it's nearly as big as you are.

"You certainly needed that." The giantess thunders as you tuck in with great enthusiasm. Looking up as you take a breather you witness her snacking on the bar of chocolate that she chipped a crumb off for you; seeing her take one great bite out of this monolith of chocolate is seriously humbling to you when you consider that one bite to her is enough to feed you for nearly half a year.

You feel full of chocolate eventually and you've hardly made the height of your piece drop, your hostess would probably notice no difference whatsoever. Nevertheless you put down your chocolate with as much care as you can, whereupon you notice that this giant milk chocolate has left a stain all down your front. Your gigantic hostess seems to only be halfway down her chocolate bar when you'd think she'd've finished well before you. Maybe she likes the company of a tiny little man like yourself and can't help but take regular glances at your persistant noshing on a bit of chocolate that could fit under her fingernail. Her eyes soon fall back onto you and she smiles with affection and amusement.

"Had enough?" She rumbles to you as she picks up her magnifying glass and leans forward to get a clear look at you. Once you're sure she can see your head you nod heavily. "Well, no point in letting it go to waste, eh." And with that she puts her chocolate bar down on the desk and uses her free hand to sweep up what you've left. As her finger sweeps past you're knocked to the ground, the power of one of her digits is overwhelming. You look up as your hostess just licks your chocolate off her finger; it is such a terrifying sight when you consider that there was very little difference between the size of the chocolate and the size of you, to her you are the size of a crumb.

Once she finishes her chocolate bar she decides to...

You have the following choices:

1. Talk to You

*Noteb*
2. Give you a Wash

*Noteb*
3. Pick you up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hereward (UN: colin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/549417-A-Meal-for-One-A-Snack-for-Another