*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Seperation
  2. The Sword of Eternity
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/722041-Knights-and-Dragons/cid/166351-Seperation
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Gothic · #722041
The days of knights and chivalry flourish...or do they?
This choice: Remain covered (Trust me...this will get interesting)  •  Go Back...
"Sire." You say gruffly as you keep your visor lowered. "Allow them to recognize my armor...and the sword. They shall answer to me just as well."

The king nods, knowing full well the secret you harbor then and there. He was unaware of who was who in their homemade armor but you he knew well.

He places the sword in your hand and you bow your head in reverence.

"Know this now. The knight of Golden Elm shall be your leader. Respect and humble yourself before him as you would me. There is war brewing."

The others shift nervously. Finally, one removes his helmet. You smile as the others do the same and you recognize each of them. You would rule them all.

"There is a feast prepared for the loyalists of my throne and the five knights that will maintain the peace of the kingdom and the provinces. Go, feast." As they leave, the king halts you. "Remain, Golden Elm." He says.

The others are gone quickly, each bowing at the waist at the doorway before leaving to don their best doublets and join the feast.

"Remove your helmet." The king commands and you place the sword upon the table once more.

You have the following choice:

1. You place your hands upon your helm and lift it away...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ (UN: mystdancer50 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragonWrites~The Fire Faerie~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/722041-Knights-and-Dragons/cid/166351-Seperation