*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dirty Kitchen
  2. Sleeping in on a saturday
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/763734-Fur-and-Fat/cid/176084-Dirty-Kitchen
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #763734
The world of furries mixes with weight gain. Can you avoid the pounds? Read and add.
This choice: Go get some breakfast... err.. lunch... umm... afternoon snack.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dirty Kitchen

    by: personaomega
<Gurgle> Your belly tells you that you'll need some food... You missed breakfast, so its to be expected. You head toward the kitchen, and you see how much of a mess it is... Everything's dirty and just out on the counter. You see the phone on the table, ready for use, and a phone book next to it. Then of course there's the freezer, you did stock it with some frozen goods. Hmm... Odd... A box of chocolates is on your table. Maybe your roomy left if for you? or maybe its her's? Seems you have some options.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 personaomega (UN: personaomega at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
personaomega has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/763734-Fur-and-Fat/cid/176084-Dirty-Kitchen