*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. My two hours of fun
  2. The curse begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/801246-Cursed/cid/186246-My-two-hours-of-fun
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #801246
Your cursed to take over other people's bodies.
This choice: Dad's body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

My two hours of fun

    by: kevinb1
I’m in my dad’s body, this can’t be happening you thought as you heard the sound of a clip, clop of high heel shoes pounding on the hardwood floor of the kitchen. The air became filled with perfume, you immediately recognized the smell of your mother who you could sense was right behind you. “Who called?” she asked. Why does she always have to be so nosy you thought, dad already asked. Why does she have to come in here to find out to.

“It was just some senile old lady who said she dialed the wrong number, it wasn’t anybody for you mom” your old body said in a harsh tone. You knew this was the spot were your dad steps in and takes her side however you figured it’s about time that your dad steps in on your side. So you let my your body continue “and I don’t know what number she was trying to dial, or who it was, because I really don’t care mom!”

“Well we better get going” you announced turning around to see your mom’s face full of anger. She turned around without saying a word and stomped out of the kitchen, through the living room, grabbing your sister in the process, and out to the garage as her high heel shoes pounded on the pavement. You followed right behind with a smile on your face.

When you got in the car you immediately turned to a radio station she hated. “Why are you listening to this garbage” she demanded.

“We need a change in our lives every once in awhile” you stated as you backed the car out of the garage on to the roadway and turned up the radio. You sped down the roadway heading to the church.

About five minutes into the ten minute drive your mom reached for the radio and turned it off “I’m done listening to that garbage” she said and looked out the passenger side window “ and why don’t you slow down, were not in a race.”

Ignoring her you reached your hand to the radio and turned it on again as you stepped on the gas even harder revving the engine in the process. You could see smoke coming out of the top of her head as she stared out the window. If you had to spend two hours in this body, it would be two hours making your mom miserable you thought as a smile came to your face.

We got to the church in record time, and when you put it in park, your mom went into church in record time too. Your sister struggled to keep up with her and you had to stand there and smile for a second before following. As you went past a your dad's friend, he casually asked “what did you do” you knew he meant about your mom.

“It’s that time of the month” you replied as he whispered to you “good luck.”

All through church your mom wouldn’t even glance in your direction. So when church ended you weren't surprised when she just left and went straight for the car without talking to anyone. Your sister as usual tried keeping up with her, and you found them waiting for you in the car when you got there.

You started the car and the music blared, but you quickly turned it off. “ It’s too late for that” she stated and stared out the passenger window.

You started feeling guilty, because in less then an hour you would be back home and in your old body. Then your dad would be stuck with your mom like this all day so yes you were making your mom miserable, but you would also make your dad miserable you thought as you backed out of the church parking lot and on to the roadway.

You looked at the clock on the face of the radio it read 10:05, you figured the change would take place around 10:40 since it was around 8:40 when you became your dad, so you had thirty-five minutes to change your mom’s mood. You knew what you had to do even if it meant occupying another person’s body. So for your dad’s sake you turned in the direction of the restaurant we sometimes ate at after church.

“I’m not hungry” my mom stated immediately realizing the direction you were heading. Ignoring her you continued to the restaurant. As you pulled into the lot and put the car in park your mom acted the same way as church and rushed into the restaurant without saying a word as your sister and your self followed behind.

When we got into the restaurant we were immediately seated in a booth my mom went in first and you sat next to her, while your sister sat on the opposite side. The place was packed as you glanced around for a clock. When you found one it read 10:20 their would be now way you would be home in time you thought as you looked around at your surroundings studying to see who you would become. A long blond haired waitress, who looked liked she was in her early twenties came over in one of their black and white apron uniforms with a tray of water glasses. You noticed the name tag Anne on her uniform as she passed the glasses to your table as you received a kick on the side of your leg from your mom who thought you were staring at her rather large breasts.

“Can I take your order?” she asked politely with a smile showing off her white teeth.

We placed our order as you looked at the clock, which now read 10:25. The wait was brutal having to talk with your mom and sister about their work and school as you sat and watched the clock go by knowing that in fifteen minutes you would probably be in one of their bodies.

About 10:35 it occurred to you that if the waitress brought the food at the time the two hours were up, you could be the one wearing the uniform and the name tag.

You looked at the clock again 10:38. Where is the food, you didn't want to be your mom or sister but at least you could still have access to your old body since you live in the same house you thought as you were interrupted by laughter behind you. Oh my god you never thought about the booth behind you, their was only a little section of wood separating us, so technically you could become the person sitting right behind you and you had no idea who that person was. You saw the waitress coming our way with a tray of food. The tray had little legs which folded down making it easier to pass out the food.

So she folded the legs of the tray to form the make shift table. She then handed your mom her plate, as you could see the time read 10:40. She then handed your sister her plate and then finally handed you, your plate.

You thought boy that was close when she asked is their anything else. You then realized you weren't sitting in your dad’ spot you were now...


You have the following choices:

1. Sitting in your mom's spot

2. Sitting in your sister's spot

3. Standing in Anne's spot

4. Sitting in the booth behind you

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kevinb1 (UN: kevinb1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kevinb1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/801246-Cursed/cid/186246-My-two-hours-of-fun