*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Mutual friends
  2. Your sister
  3. The curse begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/801246-Cursed/cid/256237-Mutual-friends
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #801246
Your cursed to take over other people's bodies.
This choice: You think it'll only take 30 mins to get your sister in trouble. So you deci  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mutual friends

    by: Asura
You immediately start rummaging through your sister's belongings for her cell phone or at least an address book and your efforts are quickly rewarded. Fortunately Lisa's was the same type. You scroll through the names: Brad "X", Travis "X", Emma "?", Veronica "*Heart*" . . . David.

"Hey David? Guess what, today is your lucky day," you grin as a surprised David answers the phone. You knew David, he was harmless and a friend to boot. The way you see it, you’re doing him a favor.

"Lisa, why are you calling me, it's Sunday. You know I reserve today for studying."

You giggle tracing circles on a nearby desk, "don't hang up. David, I've always been attracted to you, and I-I was kind of wondering if you wouldn't mind letting me spend a few hours at your place and get to know each other better. I'll do whatever you want."

"Not this again, I'm hanging up." The phone clicks. She’s lead David on in the past it seems. You start changing, your resolve strengthened. You strip naked and put on the halter top and denim short skirt. Snatching up a matching leather coat and shoes you are out the door without even noticing yourself leave.

* * *

At David's house you glance at your watch, plenty of time. David answers without hesitation as you walk up, "Lisa?!"
"Well, I did say I would come, didn't I?" You consciously flirt with him, biting your lip looking him over, which may have been too obvious.
“Sure, come in,” David holds the door open for you. You brush against him slightly with your hip getting a bit of a rise in response. When the door shuts you attack with a long kiss that nearly floors him.

In moments your scheme crumbles as David, hand over your mouth begins tearing at your clothes. In his eyes the crazed look of an animal. You try a muffled scream, and almost begin crying as he forces you down.

You inhale sharply as he slides into you. You never thought to explore your sister’s body yourself, and promptly curse at yourself.

Clearing your thoughts you realize . . .

You have the following choices:

1. You are actually enjoying this.

*Noteb*
2. You are terrified. He's raping you!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Asura (UN: asura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
kevinb1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/801246-Cursed/cid/256237-Mutual-friends