*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Buffy:The Shrinkee Slayer?
  2. Casting Call
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/187219-BuffyThe-Shrinkee-Slayer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #810293
A character on a TV Show shrinks....C'mon, you know you want to...
This choice: Buffy:The Vampire Slayer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Buffy:The Shrinkee Slayer?

    by: Unsung_Hero
The Town of Sunnydale, California has it all- Sun, Fun, Hot Chicks, Handsome Guys and the occasional Vampire or Demon from Hell. But this is the way of things when you live on a Hellmouth.

In a basement somewhere in town, three geniuses gather around a table, as Warren Mears unveils his newest genius weapon.

"Okay, Guys...this is what we've been waiting for." Warren said, looking over the faces of Andrew and Jonothan.

"They're releasing Doctor Who on DVD?" Jonothan asked.

"That'd be so awesome." Andrew said.

"And they should also get around to releasing Star Trek:Voyager, too." Jonothan said.

"Guys," Warren interrupted, "It's not that. No, it's much better. Watch this." With that, Warren turned and pointed the science fiction looking gun, a long heavy looking machine which he held with both hands, at a chair across the room. A ray of blue light surrounded the chair and it quickly shrink away to a tiny size. Jonothan and Andrew ran to examine the chair and laughed.

"That's awesome! Like "Land of the Giants" awesome." Andrew said. Jonothon stared at the chair, open mouthed.

"This is amazing."

"All in a days work in the life of a Q from both Bond and Star Trek." Warren said, grinning and nodding.

"So what are we going to do with it?" Jonothan asked.

"Same thing to try to do every day, Pinky. Try and take over the world!" Warren said with an evil grin.
................

It was a relativly slow day and the Magic Box closed early. Now it was empty save for...(insert who you want to be and who will be shrunk here...)

You have the following choices:

1. Buffy

2. Xander

3. Dawn

*Noteb*
4. Giles

5. Someone Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Unsung_Hero (UN: unsung_hero at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unsung_Hero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/810293-FanFic-ShrinkingOr-shrinking-on-TV/cid/187219-BuffyThe-Shrinkee-Slayer